Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fat Guy Gets Fit Episode 5- 12 Week Fitness Challenge Week ONE

Fat Guy Gets Fit 12 Week Fitness Challenge, Week 1








MP3 File


**It's NOT too late to join in the challenge. Send email to chris at fatguygetsfit |dot| com with your first name, where you're from, and the five things you want to be measured on over the next 12 weeks.***

Show Notes

In this episode, I kick off the 12 week fitness challenge by talking about how I'll do a combo of walking and running to help with my goals, as well as a full body exercise program. I talk about my nutrition goals, which involve maintaining proper portions and sticking to the foods I know are best for me. I cover my self esteem challenge, which is to remind myself that every little thing I do counts, and that I can't cheat just because I can make it up later. And then, I interview my wife, Katrina.

The audio quality isn't 100%, and I apologize up front for that. We'll get better with doing interviews as we go on. Now that I think about it, I could've interviewed her in Skype and it might've sounded better than what I got. Anyhow, it's a fun interview. Katrina's got a great sense of humor and loves a challenge. Put the two together with me, and we get into all kinds of shenanigans.

Thanks to Eric and Sara Skiff from The Alternative Music Show for the inspiration of doing a husband/wife podcast.

**It's NOT too late to join in the challenge. Send email to chris at fatguygetsfit |dot| com with your first name, where you're from, and the five things you want to be measured on over the next 12 weeks.



Chris Brogan - Fat Guy Gets Fit - Fat Guy Gets Fit


Chris Brogan - Fat Guy Gets Fit - Fat Guy Gets Fit Subscribe via iTunes. Click this button.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

My money is on Katrina. Excellent interview...it was as though you've known each other for years.
Truthfully, I am enjoying each episode more and more. I like the theme of the challenge and it will be fun to hear your thoughts, challenges and successes from week to week.

Nice work.

As for me....

Day 2

Very hungry. Portion control is rough the first week.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home