Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fat Guy Gets Fit Ep 10- Road Workout, Salmon, Checking In, Burning 20, and...Music?

Fat Guy Gets Fit Ep 10- Road Workout, Salmon, Checking In, Burning 20, and...Music?


MP3 File


Road Workout- I enjoyed the travel workout found in the August issue of Outside Magazine, p.46. Outside is a great magazine, filled with great stories, interesting destinations, gear, and more.

Salmon- I talk about how to grill salmon, farm raised vs. wild salmon, and a little bit about a recipe.

Check-IN- Here, I talk about how it's been doing Fat Guy Gets Fit in front of you all. I thought when I started that I'd just be shamed into better fitness. Turns out, something different happened. I call out Chef Joe and Kim and Robert (and all of you) to let me know how you're doing. Send me comments or email chris at fatguygetsfit dot com.

Burning20: Adam Tinkoff talks about his efforts, first to lose weight, and then to get in 1/2 marathon shape, over at http://www.burningtwenty.com. Tink's a great guy, and you should subscribe to his podcast.

How to Subscribe- I talk about how to subscribe to Fat Guy Gets Fit, by going to http://feeds.feedburner.com/fatguygetsfit and clicking on the appropriate reader of choice.

Music? I played a song for the first time on the show (well, not counting my theme music). I played, "We Put the Fun Back in Funeral," by Mercury Radio Theater. Get more about them at http://music.podshow.com

By the way, this is a new microphone, a Blue Snowball. What'd you think? Could you hear the difference?

Thanks!




Chris Brogan - Fat Guy Gets Fit - Fat Guy Gets Fit




Chris Brogan - Fat Guy Gets Fit - Fat Guy Gets Fit Subscribe via iTunes. Click this button.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Glad you had such a good week. How will you start with the runs? by time or distance or how you're feeling? Good luck with that.
Meg

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home